NEDA's EDO Toolkit was recently updated and introduced during the 2015 NEDA Annual General Conference.
The toolkit, a valuable resource for all Community Economic Development Officers, contains a wide variety of information including;
· A manual on how to use the toolkit;
· A Business Glossary containing definitions on 100’s of business terms;
· Business planning tools including a business plan template;
· A funding resource guide with links to many possible funding sources, both inside and outside of Nunavut;
· Proposal and RFP writing tools and templates;
· Useful contacts;
· And more!
To preview the toolkit, click on this link to see the How To Manual.
To access the toolkit, go to the NEDA Website and click on the EDO Resources Tab. All of the tools will be listed there.